When the vibration motor is in use, there may be leakage faults, so everyone knows why this phenomenon occurs? How can we solve it? Let ’s follow the editor to find out:
1. Failure reason: the top cover of the winding end is grounded;
Solution: Remove the end cover and find the grounding point. The grounding point should be wrapped and insulated and painted. Use insulation paper to pad the inner wall of the end cover.
2. Failure cause: serious dirt on the wiring board;
Solution: Replace the terminal board or clean the terminal board.
3. Failure reason: lead-out insulation aging and damage;
Solution: directly replace the lead-out wires or re-bundle the lead-out wires with insulation tape.
4. Failure cause: The power line and ground line are connected incorrectly;
Solution: Carefully check the power and ground wires to find errors and correct them.
5. Cause of failure: Poor power grounding;
Solution: Carefully check the ground wire, find out the bad grounded part, and correct it.
6. Reason for failure: damping of the vibration motor winding or aging damage of insulation;
Solution: Dry the damp vibration motor, and the insulation deterioration should be updated in time.