The use of vibration motors is relatively wide. Many vibration equipments are connected with multiple motors when they are installed. Too much noise is an annoying problem. Today I will tell you how to reduce the noise of vibration motors:
Methods to reduce vibration motor noise:
1. Try to avoid it being too close to the surrounding objects, including the equipment, to prevent the noise caused by the transmission of sound is greater.
2. Tighten the bolts around the vibration motor to prevent the bolts from loosening noise during work.
3. Regularly add lubricant in the middle of each bearing to prevent stiff rotation caused by oil shortage.
4, the two sides of the migraine block should be adjusted to one, beware of the vibration motor swinging around, the complexity of the floor and feet empty pan according to the scene image. Music is also produced.
Method of reducing electromagnetic noise by vibration motor:
(1) Reasonably select air gap magnetic density.
(2) Select the appropriate winding form and number of parallel branches
(3) Increase the number of stator slots to reduce the harmonic distribution coefficient
(4) Suitable slot fit
(5) Using magnetic slot wedges
(6) rotor chute